Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Christmas card giveway at Scrapcollector's!

Yenni Natalia (Scrapcollector) is giving away some of the Christmas cards she has created lately and today I won one of her gorgeous cards!

This one:

Yenni Natalia's card at Scrapcollector
Isn't it gorgeous?? She used a Penny Black stamp that she colored with distress inks in a monochromatic way. I love the result. This is very unusual for a snowman but as I said to Yenni, this gives the scene a warm feeling, as if it takes place at the end of a sunny winter day.

Thank you Yenni! I will be happy to give a new home to this cute snowman... Moreover snow is not far over here... and I faaaarrr better like the snow on this card than the one that there will be in the streets!! :-/

Make sure to check Yenni's blog on a regular basis if you don't want to miss her next cards giveways!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They are much appreciated!

Related Posts with Thumbnails