Sunday, November 28, 2010

Corner bookmark

I've been wanting to make this kind of bookmark for a while... Now it's done... between 1:00 am and 3:00 am Friday night! Yes, I'm a night owl!
I made two of these for two girl friends of mine when we met yesterday for a crafty afternoon at Laurence's, a very crafty friend.


I followed this tutorial and it was very easy to make. What took me more time was choosing the different papers and cutting them to size!

The image is a digi stamp by Dustin Pike.

I forgot to take a picture of the second one so I will show it later.

Thanks for looking!

***

Cela faisait un petit moment que je voulais essayer de faire ce  genre de marque page. Ca m'a pris entre 01h00 et 03h00 du matin vendredi soir !! Oui, je suis une couche-tard qui a tendance à perdre la notion du temps quand elle bricole...
J'en ai fait deux que j'ai offert hier samedi lors d'un après-midi "bricolage/scrap" chez ma copine Laurence. J'ai oublié de prendre le 2eme en photo, ce sera pour une autre fois.

J'ai suivi ce tutoriel pour les réaliser, très facile.

L'image est un digi stamp de Dustin Pike.

A bientôt !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They are much appreciated!

Related Posts with Thumbnails