Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My card for September Card Chain Challenge

Jan, from California, has received it so I can now show yo the card I sent her for the September Card Chain Challenge organized by Deborah.

Between "Fruits & vegetables", "Friendship" and "Pirate" I chose.... Pirate! I had the perfect stamps to match the theme and I had never inked them up yet!

 May I introduce you Lizzie Cutthroat, a character from Kraftin' Kimmie's crew :-)


I had to give her some useful accessories...

The barrel and the cannonballs are freebies from Dustin Pike and are perfect for this theme.

And you're not a real pirate without a skull and crossbones!


I made the sign (also a freebie from Dustin Pike) with a piece of kraft cardstock that I ran through my Cuttlebug after I had printed the word "Ahoy" on.
I found this free image of an island on the Internet, printed it on cream paper and distressed it creasing it and adding Distress Ink.

Thanks for popping in!

***
(Version française de cet article : très prochainement !)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They are much appreciated!

Related Posts with Thumbnails